Freedom to choose icons
All popular icon sets, one framework.
Over 200,000 open source vector icons.
Iconify makes it easy to avoid vendor lock-in.
You can use many open source icon sets with a large choice of open source icon components. Thousands of high-quality icons from 100+ icon sets, all validated, cleaned up, optimised and always up to date.
- Iconify Icon web component (HTML with or without UI frameworks. Works great with SSR).
- Iconify framework native components (React, Vue, Svelte, Ember).
You can also get raw SVG using various tools and embed them in your pages without any components.
Iconify is supported by a growing community. In addition to Iconify icon components, there are now more ways to use icons, created by amazing open source developers:
Where to start?
- Want to use icons in your code? Browse or search available icon sets, select any icon, and you'll see code samples.
- Want to use icons in your designs? Plugins for Figma and Sketch are available. For other platforms you can browse icons on Iconify website and copy/paste SVG.
- Want to use icon data? See documentation for icon data, and documentation for various tools.
For advanced usage, check out Iconify documentation. There are sections for every part of the project.
Iconify is an open source project, not backed by a large company.
If you are using Iconify in your projects, please consider supporting Iconify development.
Iconify is an open source project.
Almost all parts of the project use MIT license. Some older packages use Apache 2.0 and/or GPL 2.0 licenses.
This license does not apply to icons. Icon sets use various open source licenses, see each icon set for details.